The Moore Institute hosts a range of funded research projects, together with dedicated thematic research centres and research groups. Collectively they address key questions at the forefront of academic inquiry in the humanities and social studies, closely linked to our community of researchers, postgraduate students, postdoctoral fellows and visiting fellows.
See the exciting work our academics are undertaking under the categories of Research Projects, Research Centres and Research Groups.
- A Survey of Spoken Irish in the Aran Islands, Co. Galway
- Changing Words/Changing Worlds: Translation in Nineteenth-Century Ireland
- Classic Irish Plays
- Diversity in Teacher Education
- Earlier Latin Manuscripts
- Finn Mac Cumaill’s Places: Linking Human Settlement with Landscapes of Enriched Natural Resources
- Foundations of Irish Culture – Irish Manuscripts on the Continent AD 600 – AD 850
- Interculturalism, Migration and Performance in Contemporary Ireland
- Irish Famine Archive
- Ossian Online
- The Art of Travel, 1500-1850
- The Correspondence of James Barry
- The Hakluyt Edition
- The Reception and Circulation of Early Modern Women’s Writing, 1550-1700